Out of Country Licenses (Alcohol & Drug Education)

Drivers from Other Countries Relocating to the State of Maryland.

Individuals who hold an out-of-Country license are required to successfully complete a vision screening, knowledge test, driving skills test, and an MVA approved three-hour alcohol and drug education program in order to convert their license to a Maryland license.

If the out-of-country license is not in English, it must be accompanied by an International License, or a translation into English by an MVA approved translator.

All Sights Driving School offers the 3-Hour Alcohol & Drug Education Program (ADEP). This three-hour class is required by the Maryland MVA for drivers who have a valid driver’s license from another country and want to apply for a Maryland driver’s license.

We offer the 3-Hour Alcohol & Drug Education Program on weekends. Once you have completed the program, you will be awarded the Alcohol and Drug Education Certificate.

Address: 712 Cloverly St. Silver Spring MD 20905

Phone: (240) 244-2959

Email: info@allsightsdrivingschool.com

Business Hours

Monday - Friday 9am to 9pm

Saturday - 10am to 4pm

Sunday - Closed