Maryland – Out of Country License

..Drug and Alcohol

Individuals who hold an out-of-Country license are required to successfully complete a vision screening, knowledge test, driving skills test, and an MVA approved three-hour alcohol and drug education program in order to convert their license to a Maryland license. If the out-of-country license is not in English, it must be accompanied by an International License, or a translation into English by an MVA approved translator.

All Sights Driving School offers the 3-Hour Alcohol & Drug Education Program (ADEP). This 3-hour class is required by the Maryland MVA for drivers who have a valid driver’s license from another country and want to apply for a Maryland driver’s license.
Once you have completed the program, you will be awarded the Alcohol and Drug Education Certificate valid for 12 months from the date of completion..

Upcoming Classes

  • June 24th – July 5th. 2019
  • July 15th – 26th. 2019
  • July 29th – Aug 9th, 2019
Schedule A Class

Start Learning To Drive Today

Give us a call to schedule your first driving lesson