Virtual DEP #12 | Sept.27 – Oct.08 2021
Driver Education Program - Online Course
Virtual Classroom Certification; Session #12
Monday 09/27/2021 to Friday 10/08/2021
Daily Schedule: 6:00pm - 9:15pmAs a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, We are offering ONLINE ONLY Driver Education Program (DEP) Courses in compliance with the Maryland Department of Transportation: Motor Vehicle Administration. The class will be conducted through our Zoom Virtual Classroom Certification Course.
The program is as Follows:
- Virtual Classroom Instruction via Zoom Video Conferencing Monday-Friday.
- Module of 10 Quizzes throughout the duration of the Session.
- A Final Exam to complete the Course.
- The Course will be available for 4 weeks beginning on the first day of the course.
- Two Weeks for the Course Lessons and Quizzes
- Additional 2 Weeks after for Final Exam Retakes.
- This course includes thirty (30) hours of classroom and six (6) hours of driving.
- The six (6) hours behind the wheel will follow after the completion of the 30 hours of classroom.
- The six hours must be scheduled in person in order to facilitate some paperwork.
In order to participate you will need to do the following:
- Register with Allsightsdrivingschool.com
- Purchase the Session you are interested in.
- Participate in every virtual class throughout the duration
- Complete the Unit Quizzes
- a. You have 20 minutes to complete each quiz.
- b. 80% passing grade for each quiz.
- Complete the Final Exam successfully.
- Successful completion of the course will be assessed by your performance in the final exam.
- You have 60 minutes to complete the final exam.
- 80% passing grade is required.
- The first retake of the final exam on the next business day is allowed.
- You must complete all 3 attempts within 2 week (14 days) after the final Session Day.
- Failing the final exam 3 times will require a $25 fee for additional Retakes
Zoom Video Class
Daily Schedule: 6:00pm - 9:15pm Mon-Friday through the course. Attendance is mandatory.